By ACDPA custom launcher and content management app for Assetto Corsa. Still in development. From the authors of Cars Manager.
Basic (Lite) version is free and contains all features listed below as key features and more. If you want to support development and get the access to WIP features and pre-release builds, please consider making a donation (any amount), and you’ll get an app key enabling new features.
Installed Assetto Corsa Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 .NET 4.5.2 Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 (x86) DirectX Runtime June 2010 DirectX 10/11 for 3D-related functions Some of key features:
Quick drive & career mode Online mode: favourite and hidden servers, playes tagging, missing content download Real conditions Integrated RSR Live Timing and SRS Flexible filters Content rating, driving statistics, best times from various sources Race results history Custom Showroom with various effects and features Ambient shadow updating Livery plates generation with fully customizable rules Car setups, Quick Drive, controls presets and replays sharing AC settings Extra commands to bind to joystics, such as un-pause or go-to-pits, plus hardware steering lock option for some devices Support for Custom Shaders Patch: auto-install, auto-update, UI for settings Management for cars, car skins, showrooms, fonts, weathers and other types of content Repair tool for obsolete car mods or mods with common errors Content installation, built-in web-browser to find and quickly install new mods Car previews updating, using either Custom Showroom or AC Showroom Livery editor Weather editor Features in development:
Themes JSGME-compatible generic mods management Special challenges & user championships Tracks management, including outlines and maps generator Showrooms generator Server presets management Get an app key:
AssettoCorsa.club My Patreon page More links:
YouTube channel with useful details Official page on AssettoCorsa.club GitHub page with previous versions Recent changes, newest in the bottom Discussion thread Contacts:
If you didn’t get the key, please use firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Telegram: x4fab Skype: x4fab2 VK: Ilja Jusupov E-mail: email@example.com
By ACDPAn extension for Assetto Corsa which started as an attempt to add some sort dynamic lighting, hence the name. Still in development, as usual.
We’d like to thank the Kunos developers for all of the effort they put into making AC such a great simulator and giving us an excellent basis for our work.
Installed Assetto Corsa v1.16.3/4 (64-bit only) Visual C++ Redistributable 2015 (x86) Some of features:
Various physics extensions by mclarenf1papa Optimizations and fixes Dynamic lights as part of Lighting FX Weather FX: fully scriptable dynamic weather engine Extra FX: local reflections, bounced lighting, temporal anti-aliasing, etc. Particles FX: sparks, new smoke, bits of grass and dirt and more Car extensions: reverse lights, turning signals, working odometers and more And more (still compiling the full list) More links:
GitHub group with configs and helpful apps YouTube channel with some videos Trello board with all the information
By ACDPSol's WIKI:
Sol (Assetto Corsa)
Please read the install guide
Sol 1.5.4 + 1.6 install guide
Sol 1.5.4 + 1.6 Installatiehandleiding (by jfeelders)
Sol 1.5.4 + 1.6 Guida di installazione (by Roberto Geminiani)
Sol 1.5.4 + 1.6 Installationsanleitung (by WOLF)
Sol 1.5.4 + 1.6 kurulum yönergeleri (by caga7ay)
Sol 1.5.4 + 1.6 Guide d installation (by Nowy)
Sol 1.5.4 + 1.6 Guía de instalación (by El Cubero Elegante)
There you will find all information about installing it, important settings to make in CM, new features and how to do troubleshooting...
How to install Sol the safest way:
Replay Cameras for the Fujimi Kaido 2020
By: Black Velvet Tzenamo
New replay cameras (184 in total) for the amazing Fujimi Kaido for the Full layout - Old Uphill layout and the Old Downhill layout. New config with a few more shader fixes for the bushes/plants and road barriers.
-road barriers shaders fix
-New set of replay cams
1. Copy or drag'n drop the (ddm_fujimi_kaido) file from the zip folder to your tracks game folder and replace.
Cheers and have fun ?
Black Velvet Tzenamo
Hey guys if your looking for some extra flare to your game try downloading this filter and watch the sparkle and shine come alive in your game =) as always copy to assetto corsa ppfilters folder and enjoy this mod.
- track cycles automatically after race end
- track cycle via admin command
- complete cfg template cycle (new since 2.0)
- server message to inform players of incoming track change (new since 2.0)
- session control tab (new since 2.4)
- connected drivers tab (new since 2.4)
- track graph tab (new since 2.4)
- result logging into json, including all players (not only the last connected players), collision events, laps (new since 2.0)
- server chat via server GUI or server command line (new since 2.0)
- server chat via admin command (new since 2.0)
- server private message via admin command (new since 2.2)
- results displayed as server chat messages including best lap and incidents (new since 2.0)
- near real-time incident report as server chat message including involved cars and impact speed (new since 2.0)
- live fastest lap in session broadcast (new since 2.1)
- driver welcome message (new since 2.1)
- complete C# source code on https://github.com/flitzi/AC_SERVER_APPS
I have re ziped this with the config dir with a working template.
- Extract the files into your AC/server directory, next to acServer executable or extract anywhere else and set ac_server_directory in exe.config to folder where acServer executable is located
- If not already installed you need .NET 4.0
Plugin for result, report and server chat functionality
- add/edit these lines in the server_cfg.ini (you may adjust the ports, the ports are read from the server_cfg.ini)
Track Cycle (optional):
- put this section in your server_cfg.ini
syntax is like this <trackname>,<lapcount>;<trackname>,<layout>,<lapcount>;<trackname>,<lapcount>
Presets Cycle (optional):
- fill the name of the preset directory that includes a server_cfg.ini and/or entry_list.ini in the exe.config key presets_cycle, separated with ;
<add key="presets_cycle" value="spa_gt3;nurburgring_street_mix"/>
the default directory stucture for this then should be:
you can change the presets directory name in the exe.config with the key ac_presets_directory ( note: before 2.7.8 this was always the cfg directory, but since acServerManager.exe creates a templates directory why not use that as default. If you want the 2.7.7 behaviour use <add key="ac_presets_directory" value="cfg"/> )
note: If you have the [TRACK_CYCLE] block in the default cfg/server_cfg.ini then this will take priority over the presets cycle.
In the exe.config you can also specify which incidents are broadcasted, 0=off, 1=only car with car, 2=all
<add key="broadcast_incidents" value="2"/>
You can specify the number of result broadcast positions
<add key="broadcast_results" value="10"/>
You can specify whether fastest lap set in session should be broadcasted live, 0=off, 1=on, 2=every lap
<add key="broadcast_fastest_lap" value="1"/>
You can specify the welcome message. For multiple lines use the | for line breaks. To disable set to empty string.
<add key="welcome_message" value="Welcome $DriverName$ to $ServerName$!|Please drive respectfully!"/>
- if you uncheck "Change track after race" the track will not be cycled after the race, you can flip this option while the server is running, so if you like to stay on the track for some races just uncheck, if you have enough, check.
- the "Next Track" button switches the track immediately
- you can also use admin commands to change the track while you are in the game, just type in the chat after you authorized yourself as admin with /admin myPassword
switches to the next track in list
/change_track ks_nordschleife,endurance (separated with comma, but no space)
the track in needs to be in the TRACKS=... list
this also works with the id of the track that is shown with /list_tracks, e.g. /change_track 1
/queue_track ks_nordschleife,endurance (separated with comma, but no space)
the track in needs to be in the TRACKS=... list
this also works with the id of the track that is shown with /list_tracks, e.g. /queue_track 1
- everyone can use these commands in the chat
lists the all the tracks in the cycle
/vote_track ks_nordschleife,endurance (separated with comma, but no space)
the track in needs to be in the TRACKS=... list
this also works with the id of the track that is shown with /list_tracks, e.g. /vote_track 1
you can only vote once per cycle, it doesn't matter when you vote (practice/qualify/race)
the track with the most votes will be the next track, unless the server admin chooses something else
if multiple tracks have the same amount of votes, none of them is used
- admin command for broadcasting a message from the server
- admin command for sending a message from the server to a specific player
/send_chat carId blablabla
- chat started with / is not visible to other players
- the result json are saved in the "sessionresults" folder
- for the track graph to work you need the official map.png and map.ini in the official folder structure. If you run acServer from a complete game steam installation, they will be found. If you are having a standalone server installation, you can put the two files per track in the content/tracks subfolders (where the surface.ini files are)
By ACDP**This is a re-upload for more people to see and download, original creator is “Scott” from ACMods.net, credit him, not me.**
Weather effect for Assetto Corsa that adds a night mode!
Headlights do not work.
Merge the “weather” folder inside of the zip into your /content/weather folder in Assetto Corsa. Or you can use the Content Manager
By ACDPQuick and Easy Extract of Data.acd files
Assetto Corsa QuickBMS all you need in one Download
Copy thees files
inn to the wanted Car folder, in assettocorsa/content/car/ “important” to not get unpacking error
Create an Data Folder,
select: Folder Data
Create an “OldData” folder to put your data.acd inn.
You are done,
Now you can delete Quickbms.exe & *.bms
Original Download site, with loads of scripts to extract files for other games,