- 0 B
About This File
What's New in Version 1.1 See changelog
------!!TRACK CAMERA AND OUTLINE MAP UPDATE!!------
First of all, huuge thank you to everyone that has donated! We have raised over $800USD for the Ebisu GoFundMe which was not expected when it was completely optional to donate! I’ll be sending that to the Gofundme as soon as GumRoad releases the donations made by credit card, which should be on the 19th-20th.
Because of the somewhat rushed release, track cameras and outline maps were forgotten but I have uploaded a new version to the Gumroad page (Remember, you can type 0 to get it for free).
If you got it for free (which is totally fine ) but have really enjoyed the track so far, here is a chance to chuck in for the Ebisu Repairs before I take the Gumroad page down
Expect a bigger update in a month or so with these added things:
- Physical road mesh
- Wall lined with animated spectators holding traffic wand lights, baseball bats and of course.. more wall slappers.
- Pit area with other animated people
- Fixed horizon level
- Fixed animated spectator looking like a zombie at night (this 3D model was never meant to be in a public version, more of a test)
- Improved performance
- New Trees
- Vertical tree shadows
- Interiors for buildings which will make the windows look much better as well
- Improved textures
- Improved kerbs
- other minor cosmetic improvements
- more things I have forgotten
If you’re someone that has issues with crashing when loading, remove the aps_test_5.kn5 in the track folder. But make sure your CSP is updated to see if that fixes it first.
Big thank you to
for the track cameras and
Aussie Drift Co
) for doing an awesome job getting the word out about the track and Gofundme