Files posted by ACDP
An improved web interface to manage an Assetto Corsa server
Our aim with this tool was to make server management for AC as seamless and sensible as possible, and to add some new features that AC hasn't seen before!
Please read the readme.txt included in the download for installation instructions!
Quick Race Mode
Custom Race Mode with saved presets
Live Timings for current sessions
Results pages for all previous sessions, with the ability to apply penalties
Content Management - Upload tracks, weather and cars
Sol Integration - Sol weather is compatible, including 24 hour time cycles (session start may advance/reverse time really fast before it syncs up - requires drivers to launch from content manager)
Championship mode - configure multiple race events and keep track of driver, class and team points
Automatic event looping
Server Logs / Options Editing
Accounts system with different permissions levels
Linux and Windows Support!
Finally, if you feel like donating to us then we'd be very grateful! You can do that through
There is a full album with images of each page available
Laitse Rally Park, Estonia
Karpacz Touge, Poland
Mondello Park, Ireland
Don't know much about this pack if some one can send or post some info please
this is a 3gig pack
BMW M3 E36
Nissan Silvia S15
Nissan Skyline R32
Nissan Skyline R33
Nissan Skyline R34
Toyota Mark II JZX90
Original suspension geometry
Full adjustable suspension
3D models - Kirill Maximov, Kunos, Turn10, Maxim Katancev, dori, De13te, Dmitrii Alekseev, x4fab, et al.
Physics by Dmitrii Alekseev
Ebisu Circuit (エビスサーキット) is an established race complex at 1 Sawamatsukura, Nihonmatsu-shi, Fukushima Prefecture, 964-0088, Japan. The complex features 7 individual tracks plus 2 skid pan type circuits. The circuits are, Nishi (West), Kita (North), Higashi (East), Minami (South) as well as Drift Land, the School Course, The Touge (mountain pass) and 'KuruKuru Land' which are the skidpans. The most famous circuit is the Minami or South course which is for D1 and other drifting events. The Higashi or East circuit features a 420 metre long main straight with 20 ground floor pit garages and is used mainly for grip events.
5 Tracks plus one winter track.
Mark II JZX90
Mazda RX7 FD
Ford Mustang Fox Body
All mods based on real life data: engines, suspension geometry, weight and weight distribution. All of cars were set up and tested by professional drift drivers.
3D models - Kunos, Turn10, Dmitrii A, M. Katancev, Dori, Enfini, Easy and others
Physics - Dmitrii A
Sound - Kunos
Cars based on true data, measured with laser protractors within 0.0003zm tolerance. Tested by realer than life professional drifters, who pre-gamed for 10 years on LFS whilst submerged in hyperbaric chambers at the peak of Mt. Fuji. Skins skinned from the backs of free roam alpacas, grazing happily on gene-spliced Azteca-Mayan corn for the ultimate sheen.
Celica TA33 SR20DET
Holden VY Ute LS1
R31 Wagon RB30DET
240sx s13 SR20DET
S14 Kouki LS1
S14 Zenki 1JZ
Drinking and mocking while Tovey complains: blackboard_sx
Sound for S14 1JZ: Timo Ha!
2F Kit 3D provided by: Paco@2F/Maximum Driftcast
Honorable Mention: Tovey's most excellent wife, without whose support, Tovey might do something practical with his life <3
Shoutout to: Wack Mods / DSG / ShaDynasty / DTP / L2D / Boyz 2 Men / ABC / BBD / The East Coast Family
And, much love to Matt Panic of ShaDynasty, for extensively talking us through TA33 Celica behaviors, since none of us have ever gotten to play with one on track >.<
* LODs - 4-5 models per car, less detail at greater distances for high traffic servers, to improve frames and reduce stutter
* In-game Power Steering adjustment (see README if you want this to work)
* In-game overall Brake Power adjustment.
* Low-mid power (SR is 320bhp, others matched depending on weight/behavior, some sandbagged)
* Tyre Wear - custom tyres for each car, built for 50% tyre wear. Requires a few laps of burn-in.
* Cars balanced to play well with each other
* Cars optimized across Fanatec, Thrustmaster, and G wheel types.
* Pitbabe Mod enhanced!!(see README)
Content Manager Car & Track Pack
Over 300 cars and 200 Tracks. Most / All Cars that are hosted on acdriftingpro.com
Copy and paste to CM and let them all install.
This file will auto-update as new items are added to the site.
Copy all the content from the txt file and past into Content Manager then sit back and watch all the files downloads.
NOTE: This is a donor only file Please donate to download
The cars of this package are already created by other users.
I have unified the tires, and put together multiple versions of models,
including physics, engine, sound, livery, setup adjustment, fixed bugs, and fixed little steering bug.
I just worked to improve the models that, in my opinion, could be improved,
and to create a unique auto package with different "compatible" cars in the same session.
I do not want to take credit for the great work done by users who created them.
3d models of cars are taken from existing cars,
everything else, something more and something less has been changed
if you discover bugs or problems of any kind, contact me
I will try to solve them and make an update
usually online server:
"Mad Smokerz" drift
nissan 180 sx
nissan 180sx gp
bmw e36 rocket bunny
bmw m3 e 36
bmw m5 e28 sr20det
toyota mark jzx100
nissan s13 sr
nissan r32 rb26
nissan r32 street
mazda rx7 fc
mazda rx7 v8
nissan s14 kouki
nissan s14 zenki
nissan s15 rocket bunny
nissan s15 street
Plus More Cars
To install the tires, usually you just need to extract the zip in the Data folder of your car, and replace everything. So choose one of the tire packs and extract>replace. You can then try another pack doing the same thing.
Honda Integra Type R DC5 Touge
Street E36 BMW
Toyota Mark II Tourer V JZX100 (Touge)
Subaru Impreza 22B STi
Mitsubishi Lancer EVOIII
Nissan Fairlady Z 432
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX Touge
Toyota AE86 20v Twin Charge
Honda Civic EK9 Type R
Toyota MR2 AW11 (Turbo)
BMW M6 CSI Track
Subaru BRZ Turbo
Nissan Skyline R34 Touge
Mazda RX7 FC
Honda Civic Eg6 D-Series
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Infiniti G37 VQ35
Mazda MX-5 Miata Touge
Nissan Skyline R32-GTR Touge
Honda Integra Type R DC2 Touge
Toyota TwinScrew GT86
Mazda Rx7 Initial D FD3S Touge
Nissan 300ZX Z32
Mazda RX-3 GT
Honda S2000 Touge
Nissan Silvia S15 Spec R Street
Mazda SA22 Touge
Toyota Altezza Touge
Honda Civic Si '99
Toyota B20 Mr2 SW20
Nissan Silvia S13 Touge
Volkswagen Bora 1j
- track cycles automatically after race end
- track cycle via admin command
- complete cfg template cycle (new since 2.0)
- server message to inform players of incoming track change (new since 2.0)
- session control tab (new since 2.4)
- connected drivers tab (new since 2.4)
- track graph tab (new since 2.4)
- result logging into json, including all players (not only the last connected players), collision events, laps (new since 2.0)
- server chat via server GUI or server command line (new since 2.0)
- server chat via admin command (new since 2.0)
- server private message via admin command (new since 2.2)
- results displayed as server chat messages including best lap and incidents (new since 2.0)
- near real-time incident report as server chat message including involved cars and impact speed (new since 2.0)
- live fastest lap in session broadcast (new since 2.1)
- driver welcome message (new since 2.1)
- complete C# source code on https://github.com/flitzi/AC_SERVER_APPS
I have re ziped this with the config dir with a working template.
- Extract the files into your AC/server directory, next to acServer executable or extract anywhere else and set ac_server_directory in exe.config to folder where acServer executable is located
- If not already installed you need .NET 4.0
Plugin for result, report and server chat functionality
- add/edit these lines in the server_cfg.ini (you may adjust the ports, the ports are read from the server_cfg.ini)
Track Cycle (optional):
- put this section in your server_cfg.ini
syntax is like this <trackname>,<lapcount>;<trackname>,<layout>,<lapcount>;<trackname>,<lapcount>
Presets Cycle (optional):
- fill the name of the preset directory that includes a server_cfg.ini and/or entry_list.ini in the exe.config key presets_cycle, separated with ;
<add key="presets_cycle" value="spa_gt3;nurburgring_street_mix"/>
the default directory stucture for this then should be:
you can change the presets directory name in the exe.config with the key ac_presets_directory ( note: before 2.7.8 this was always the cfg directory, but since acServerManager.exe creates a templates directory why not use that as default. If you want the 2.7.7 behaviour use <add key="ac_presets_directory" value="cfg"/> )
note: If you have the [TRACK_CYCLE] block in the default cfg/server_cfg.ini then this will take priority over the presets cycle.
In the exe.config you can also specify which incidents are broadcasted, 0=off, 1=only car with car, 2=all
<add key="broadcast_incidents" value="2"/>
You can specify the number of result broadcast positions
<add key="broadcast_results" value="10"/>
You can specify whether fastest lap set in session should be broadcasted live, 0=off, 1=on, 2=every lap
<add key="broadcast_fastest_lap" value="1"/>
You can specify the welcome message. For multiple lines use the | for line breaks. To disable set to empty string.
<add key="welcome_message" value="Welcome $DriverName$ to $ServerName$!|Please drive respectfully!"/>
- if you uncheck "Change track after race" the track will not be cycled after the race, you can flip this option while the server is running, so if you like to stay on the track for some races just uncheck, if you have enough, check.
- the "Next Track" button switches the track immediately
- you can also use admin commands to change the track while you are in the game, just type in the chat after you authorized yourself as admin with /admin myPassword
switches to the next track in list
/change_track ks_nordschleife,endurance (separated with comma, but no space)
the track in needs to be in the TRACKS=... list
this also works with the id of the track that is shown with /list_tracks, e.g. /change_track 1
/queue_track ks_nordschleife,endurance (separated with comma, but no space)
the track in needs to be in the TRACKS=... list
this also works with the id of the track that is shown with /list_tracks, e.g. /queue_track 1
- everyone can use these commands in the chat
lists the all the tracks in the cycle
/vote_track ks_nordschleife,endurance (separated with comma, but no space)
the track in needs to be in the TRACKS=... list
this also works with the id of the track that is shown with /list_tracks, e.g. /vote_track 1
you can only vote once per cycle, it doesn't matter when you vote (practice/qualify/race)
the track with the most votes will be the next track, unless the server admin chooses something else
if multiple tracks have the same amount of votes, none of them is used
- admin command for broadcasting a message from the server
- admin command for sending a message from the server to a specific player
/send_chat carId blablabla
- chat started with / is not visible to other players
- the result json are saved in the "sessionresults" folder
- for the track graph to work you need the official map.png and map.ini in the official folder structure. If you run acServer from a complete game steam installation, they will be found. If you are having a standalone server installation, you can put the two files per track in the content/tracks subfolders (where the surface.ini files are)
Tor Wyrazow v.1.0, Polish Kart Track by Popsu
Tor Wyrazów is a small kart track located in Poland, that was used in 2000's mostly by drifters. The track is now closed.
I used some textures from Tor Poznań track mod. Check it out. Awesome work, great mod.
I am not working on this track right now and i don't want it to go to waste, that's why I am releasing it. You can expect updates in the future as there is a lot to fix and improve.
There are 3 layouts in winter and in normal conditions:
-Drift (for drift competitions)
- AI in race layout have trouble getting out of the pit
Content is removed from a website at the request of theowner of the content or the owner of the copyright of the content